[Radio-announce] This Sunday on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Feb 7 08:53:55 EST 2015

Chip and Denny will be bringing you a very special Valentine's edition on
Encouragement for the Journey this Sunday morning at 9:00 AM CST, playing
songs about God's love for us as well as our love for Him.

 Listen on your PC or your smart phone:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by

going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

 Playlist:

01. Legacy Five - Boundless love

02. The Kingdom Heirs - I've never been loved

03. The Booth Brothers - The love that lifts me

04. Triumphant Quartet - Because He loved me

05. Brian Free & Assurance - For God so loved

06. Greater Vision & Eric Bennett - He loves me

07. The Inspirations - He fell in love

08. The Hoppers - That's what I love about Him

09. Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Lovest thou me more than these

10. The Perrys - I love to tell of His love

11. BJ Thomas - Love lifted me

12. Carroll Roberson - If that isn't love

13. The Gaither Vocal Band - Loving God, loving each other

14. Karen Peck & New River - Love with all your heart

15. The Florida Boys - Jesus loves me

16. The McKameys - The old love letter

17. The Bishops - Oh God, I love you

18. The Cathedrals - Somebody loves me

19. The Goulds - Love beyond measure

20. Michael Booth - This love is mine

21. The Collingsworth Family - Oh the thought that Jesus loves me

22. Amy Lambert - Jesus loves me

23. The Ruppes - The love of God

24. The Martins - My Jesus, I love Thee

25. Gold City - I love my savior, too

26. The Freemans - It's by love

27. The Perry Sisters - Jesus gives love to me

28. The Happy Goodmans - The greatest love story

29. The Hayes Family - Isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.