[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show turns an eye to Braille

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Feb 7 15:41:23 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I hope you can join me today starting at 6:00PM Eastern as I present the Desert Skies show. Besides playing your requests and covering some technology stories we turn our attention to Braille. Unified English Braille is fast approaching as a standard here in the United States. Here from Kim, our beloved ACB President as she tells us all about UEB and how it may impact you. I also describe my experience thus far with UEB. You may be wondering why all the attention to UEB right now? Well, this Monday I am attending the second UEB committee meeting for the state of Arizona. We are continuing to plan our strategy for UEB here in Arizona.

If you are studying UEB or have thoughts about it I would love to hear from you during the show. Contact details will be given during the show.

Please do join me at 6:00 Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. Browse to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

See all of you then!

Jeff Bishop
to 8:00PM