[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz is LIve Tomorrow

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Feb 8 17:04:59 EST 2015

Hi to All:

This week, Don anc Chris come to you live and we can take your phone calls if
you wish.  We have a little different show for you this week, featuring slightly
more avant guard jazz then we sometimes play.  The show will begin with a number
of famous selections played and written by the great pianist Thelonious Monk.
When then share pieces by another pianist Horace Silver.  Finally, you can hear
several pieces by Wayne Shorter, a tenor and soprano saxophonist still playing
today.  Younger listeners will recognize Wayne Shorter from the badn Weather
Report, the saxophonist on Steely Dan's AJA, and from many albums by Joni
Mitchell.

To hear the show, go to acbradio.org/interactive, choose to listen and your
player of choice.  TuneIn Radio can help iPhone and Android users listen easily
as well.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.