[Radio-announce] Lots happening today on "The Good Energy Mix"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 9 09:48:01 EST 2015

Wow! To quote a long-ago fave boss of mine: “It’s all happening!”

I went to see the movie
“Into The Woods!”

Stellar! And of course, I had to get the music for us to share! Some of the finest musical production I’ve heard in a long time!

Saw a documentary this weekend about Roberta Flack, so of course, I have to tell you about that, and play some of her music.

And, there’s a song that’s been in my head the last few days. So this morning, I had to well, I couldn’t get my dog to fetch it, so I had to go buy it. lol

Lastly, more talk about UEB.
“Huh?” You read that print, adapted material, and never heard of such a thing? Well, it might even relate to “Into The Woods!”  lolCome find out!
11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

Hazeltonian newsletter, out soon!

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
Check out my Debsite!
http://debbiehazelton.com
Twitter: @debbiehazelton