[Radio-announce] find comfort, solace, ease, "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 10 17:28:12 EST 2015

It’s amazing to consider how alone we can feel when afraid, and yet, as human beings, we all have this in common from time to time.

Taking time to be, just be, “In The Quiet” might feel like the wonderful feeling of knowing that all things are already taken care of. There’s nothing to do, nothing to dread or even resolve. Just let the quiet bring the ease, comfort, guidance, renewal. What if it is just that simple?

And if not?

What if time “In The Quiet” just brings that extra bit of “elasticity of spirit/Spirit, extra ability to pause in the breath?

It just might make a difference.

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>