[Radio-announce] Tomorrow Morning On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Feb 14 18:16:37 EST 2015

Brian Free & Assurance, 1993 - present, will be the featured group this
Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey.

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 CST.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

 If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones
by going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

 Playlist:

01. Triumphant Quartet - Be of good cheer

02. Crystal River - A little bit of what I got

03. The Gann Brothers - Deeper in the river

04. Zane and Donna King - No one like God

05. Brian Free & Assurance - John saw

06. Brian Free & Assurance - I think I'll read it again

07. Brian Free & Assurance - In my robe of white

08. Sisters - It's all about Jesus

09. Sue Dodge - I can trust in You

10. The Freemans - Living in Canaanland

11. Soul'd Out Quartet - There's a bigger blessing

12. Fair Haven Quartet - God is still God

13. Brian Free & Assurance - Say amen

14. Brian Free & Assurance - Nothing but love

15. Brian Free & Assurance - I want to be that man

16. Brian Free & Assurance - Unashamed

17. The Perrys - Through the night

18. The Hoppers - After all these years

19. 11th Hour - My heart's door

20. The Crist Family - There is a saviour

21. The Ruppes - Surely this man

22. Brian Free & Assurance - I am redeemed

23. Brian Free & Assurance - Calvary's cry

24. Tribute Quartet - Save my family, save my friends

25. Mercys Well - More like Jesus, less like me

26. Brian Free & Assurance - I believe

27. Brian Free & Assurance - The old time way

28. Brian Free & Assurance - Do it by the book

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com