[Radio-announce] More Snow / No Yin Yang Show today

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 06:59:04 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Unfortunately, there will be no Yin Yang Show today on ACB Radio
Interactive. More snow we received overnight along with the 5 foot drifts
leading to the Man Cave make it logistically not possible. We were not able
to get our gear from the van to the Man Cave after returning from RSVA
Sagebrush late Friday evening. The good news is that our gear is all packed
and ready to go for the President's Meeting and Legislative Seminar this
Sunday and Monday from Arlington, VA. Please tune in the proceedings on ACB
Live Event. http://acbradio.org/live

The Yin Yang Show will be back on the air next Thursday 2/26/2015 at its
normal time of 6 to 9 PM Eastern.

Stay safe and warm!!

Brian and Rick