[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Leyf Starling about NC-State’s 2015 Summer Engineering Experience for blind students

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 17:05:42 EST 2015

Hello Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing Leyf Starling on March 4th. Leyf is North Carolina State University-Raleigh’s Engineering Place Coordinator. She’ll join us to talk about the 2015 Summer Engineering Experience for Students with Visual Impairments or Blindness. Leyf will also tell us how students can explore the fields of computer science, and civil and biomedical engineering while learning about the Grand Challenges of Engineering at this special camp.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Wednesday March 4th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream