[Radio-announce] The Driverless Car Is Getting Closer To Being Released We'll Find Out More On MainMenu This Week...

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:51:11 EST 2015

Are you ready to start traveling in your own car whenever you want?  Well,
that day may be closer than you expected...

MainMenu Host David Tanner interviews Harry Brown about the latest
developments in the driverless car perfection, and we find out that great
progress is being made.

MainMenu staff member David Woodbridge shows us some of the latest
accessibility features on Apple TV.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org