[Radio-announce] This Sunday On Encouragement For the Journey

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jan 2 08:55:24 EST 2015

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will be having an old time
country gospel Sunday at 9:00 a.m. CST.

 Listen on your PC or your smart phone:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by

going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

We hope you will join us and invite a friend to listen.

 Playlist:

 01. The Statler Brothers - Led out of bondage

 02. Roger Neal - Ain't no grave

 03. Ronnie Milsap - Up to Zion

 04. Brent Lamb - Army of the Lord

 05. Barbara Fairchild - Satisfied

 06. Ed Bruce - I pray

 07. The Oak Ridge Boys - I know what lies ahead

 08. The Hadley School for the Blind - Brailling signs is cool to do

 09. The Browns - An evening prayer

 10. Kris Kristofferson - Why me

 11. Buck Owens - Would you be ready

 12. George Jones - Matthew twenty-four

 13. Roy Clark & The Smoky Mountain Jubilee Choir - Just over in Gloryland

 14. Midsouth Boys - Tabernacle

 15. Johnny Cash - When He reached down his hand

 16. Alabama - Jesus loves me

 17. Trace Adkins - Wayfaring stranger

 18. Dierks Bentley - It is no secret

 19. Ricky Van Shelton - Don't overlook salvation

 20. Loretta Lynn - Ten thousand angels

 21. Daniel O'donnell - Surely the presence of God is in this place

 22. LeeAnn Rimes - Amazing grace

 23. Buddy Jewell - At the cross

 24. Ann Murray - Nearer my God to thee

 25. Buddy Green - The hope of the gospel

 26. Carrie Underwood - Jesus, take the wheel

 27. Alan Jackson - I want to stroll over heaven with you

 28. Glenn Campbell - O how I love Jesus

 29. Red Foley & The Jordanaires - No tears in heaven

 30. Cristy Lane - One day at a time

 31. Dolly Parton - Book of life

 32. Charlie Pride - I'm gonna sing

 Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com