[Radio-announce] There will be no Anything and Everything for this week, and maybe for the next couple of weeks. Read inside to learn why.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 2 20:20:15 EST 2015

Hi.

My Girlfriend is in the hospital right now, and I plan on visiting her.  She
is going through physical therapy, and this lasts to late in the day.  I
won't be around to do Anything and Everything this week.  She will be in the
hospital for 7 to 21 days, so I may not be around for the next couple of
weeks.  To answer questions, she's not hurt.  She had surgery to replace a
pump that helps her cerebral palsy.  I visited her yesterday, and other than
being in a lot of pain she was in good spirits.  I'll keep you all updated
on what's happening.  I'll be back soon with more music.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY