[Radio-announce] Swing Into the new year with "The Good Energy Mix' today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 5 09:41:18 EST 2015

Can you believe it’s already January 5? How does 2015 sound to you? I can remember when it sounded so far away!

Here we are! And, it’s another new week, for some, for many actually, the first full week after a holiday vacation, or after some days off. Didn’t Friday feel odd, with Thursdays feeling like Saturdays over the holidays of Christmas and New Year’s? And for some, these were just like other days, nothing unusual.

This show, “The Good Energy Mix” is now moving into its eighth year! Wow! Throughout its history, its message, its purpose has remained constant: to give us all good things to think about, to maybe give us some laughs, new ideas, happy tunes…, good energy for the day, the week ahead!

I hope you can join us:
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive> and http://midtownradio.org <http://midtownradio.org/>
Note, this show rebroadcasts on Friday on Midtown Radio. All of which take place at 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

Meanwhile, happy new year! Happy new month, and week! Happy new beginnings, if you are choosing or experiencing such!

A new issue of my newsletter, “The Hazeltonian” out soon!
 Are you already on my Announce list? You’ll receive it.
Not on my list?
Send a blank email to:
announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com <mailto:announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com>

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
Want my DebSite?
http://debbiehazelton.com <http://debbiehazelton.com/>