[Radio-announce] New programs coming to ACBRadio

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Wed Jan 7 13:12:57 EST 2015

Hi all,

It gives me great pleasure to start off 2015 by adding a couple of new
programs to ACBRadio!

First on ACBRadio Mainstream  starting Tuesday January 13, 2015 at 10:00 P.M
eastern we will begin airing the ACB Braille Forum and E forum.

The Braille Forum and E Forum will alternate each month in sync with when
these two magazines are released.

So for the month of January you will hear the January issue of the ACB
Braille Forum each Tuesday at 10:00 P.M eastern time.
The program will repeat every 4 hours over night and throughout the day on
Wednesday.

For the month of February you will hear the February issue of the E Forum
every Tuesday at 10:00 P.M eastern.
Again this program will repeat every 4 hours over night and throughout the
day on Wednesday.

On ACBRadio Interactive we have yet another show that will start airing on
Friday January 9, 2015 at 1:00 P.M eastern.
This show is known as The Happy Hour with DJ Becs.
She will bring you great music to help you get through your Friday Afternoon
and start your weekend off on a positive note.

To listen to ACBRadio Mainstream and view its schedule go to
http://acbradio.org/mainstream.

To listen to ACBRadio Interactive and view its schedule go to
http://acbradio.org/interactive.

Also don't forget that you can listen to ACBRadio on the phone by dialing
231-460-1047 and select the stream of your choice.
Please note long distance charges may apply so be sure to check with your
phone provider for more details.

Happy listening!

Larry