[Radio-announce] Tomorrow On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Jan 10 12:05:20 EST 2015

Encouragement for the Journey with Chip and Denny brings you a wide
compilation of Southern, country, and blue grass gospel music.

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CST.

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by

going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

 01. The Collingsworth Family - I've come here to tell you that the Lord is
good

 02. The Hoppers - Victory shall be mine

 03. Mercys Well - Live a lot

 04. The Whisnants - Are you ready

 05. Gaither Vocal Band - Bosom of Abraham

 06. The Inspirations - On the sunrise side

 07. Greater Vision with Rex Nelon - He called me out

 08. Mark Trammell Quartet - Your walk talks

 09. 11th Hour - Home sweet home

 10. Fair Haven Quartet - I want to go to the river

 11. Mark Lowry - Jesus laughing

 12. The Skyline Boys - Open 24 hours

 13. Stubborn Love - You might have heard of me

 14. Gordon Mote - I'm tired of chasing rainbows

 15. Beyond the Ashes - Oh, the thought that Jesus loves me

 16. Gold City - I'm not giving up

 17. The Cathedrals - I've never been sorry

 18. Sisters - You made my day

 19. The Browders - Praise you in this valley

 20. The Martins - In the presence of Jehovah

 21. The Perrys - I can trust Him

 22. The Hoskins Family - Land of endless tomorrows

 23. Jessica King - I'm coming home

 24. Keith Plott - I hear my father calling me

 25. The Kingdom Heirs - Just beyond the sunset

 26. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Joy of heaven

 27. The Booth Brothers - He's so good to me

 28. The Torchmen Quartet - All that thrills my soul is Jesus

 29. The Happy Goodmans - Standing in the presence of the King

 30. Guy Penrod - I'm gonna sing

 Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com