[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show for this week ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Jan 10 16:29:22 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

Please join me starting at 6:00PM Eastern this evening for lots of great music, a sprinkling of tech talk throughout the show and so much more heard on ACB Radio Interactive.

Is RSS dead now that we have Twitter? Tune in and find out how I am managing to read content these days as it has changed.

This morning was full of dread and horribleness as I refinanced my house. I have the solution to all of this and I will rant and rave about this <grin>.

In addition to this we will give you a Keri update as she continues her fight with cancer. The new year is off to a great start and we fill you in.

Besides all of this we take your requests and play lots of great music.

All the fun starts at 6:00 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!

You can tune in at:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

Jeff