[Radio-announce] I can hardly wait for today's show! "The Good Energy Mix"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 12 08:18:23 EST 2015

I’ve got the giggles! Oh my God! And I know they’re contagious! Wait until you hear! lol I haven’t even begun building the playlist! Guess I better get in there and get to it! I’m just gitty with something so funny to tell you! So tun in if you can! 11:00 a.m. EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
You never know, the giggles just might put more of a spring in your step, a positive attitude into your day, a lighter spin on your work, greater ease into your outlook!
Hope to have you with me!