[Radio-announce] Can't wait to be "In the quiet" Do you want to join me?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 13 18:50:45 EST 2015

Yeah! Come on! J It's sooooo good! I actually crave more of it! It makes a
difference, a very positive difference! Want to try it and see? If you've
been there, you know. Some people build their plans for the week around this
favorite time!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Catch a replay: Thursday, WQNA.org FM 88.3 3:00 a.m. EST.

And Sunday, 6:00 a.m. EST.

http://midtownradio.org

It's good for the soul, and, the planet!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton