[Radio-announce] ACB Radio's Main Menu for January 16, 2015...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Thu Jan 15 00:24:46 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

This week on Main Menu we bring you an exclusive interview with Ai Squared's Jeremy Curry all about the new release of Window-Eyes 9.0. This will be one you won't want to miss. We also include part 2 of This Year in AT for 2014 and David Woodbridge brings us a Mac tip as well for those that want to learn how to access their Extras Menu using their track pad.

All of this starts on ACB Radio's MainStream channel starting at 9:00 PM Eastern Friday evening.

Happy listening everyone!

Jeff Bishop