[Radio-announce] Head, Ankles Knees and Toes and More on today's Yin Yang Show from 6ish to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 12:50:43 EST 2015

Hi friends,

Today's Yin Yang Show may start a bit late as I rush back to the Man Cave
from a meeting in Boston.

Two main themes for today's show. To celebrate what would have been Martin
Luther King's 80th birthday we have a special Profile America set featuring
great Civil Rights songs that we can all relate to.

And then we will move on to a series of songs inspired by our own sweet
Caroline who asked that we play Angel Eyes by Jeff Healey. You'll then hear
songs about virtually every part of the human body - except for throat. If
you know a good song with Throat in the title, email us.

Should be a lot of fun - some classic tunes and a few gut busting ones...

Please tune us in from 6ish to 9PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://acbradio.org/interactive

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann  Sylvia for
some sit by the fireplace with a bottle of wine eclectic jazz from around
the world.

Please tune us in.

Brian and Rick