[Radio-announce] This morning on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sun Jan 18 04:12:24 EST 2015

Join Chip and Denny this morning on Encouragement for the Journey as their
featured artis for the weekk will be Carroll Roberson, 1989-present.

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CST.

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. The Ball Brothers - It's gonna be a good day

02. The Reggie saddler Family - Oh what a blessing it is

03. Vintage Quartet - Lord stir the wind

04. The Hoppers - Count me in

05. Carroll Roberson - Brighter day

06. Carroll Roberson - Say something about Jesus

07. Carroll Roberson - He's still God

08. The Roarks - What happened

09. The Skyline Boys - Cool drink of water

10. The Dunaways - Church in the kitchen - radio single

11. Doug Anderson - Only here for a little while

12. The Hoskins Family - Can you see me alright

13. Carroll Roberson - Then I met the Master

14. Carroll Roberson - I want to be like my Lord

15. Carroll Roberson - Somebody bigger than you and I

16. Devin McGlamery - In the depths of the sea

17. The Dixie Melody Boys - I'm dying to tell you

18. Fair Haven Quartet - He's all I need

19. The Collingsworth Family If He hung the moon

20. 11th Hour - Tomb to the table

21. The Ruppes - The love of God

22. Carroll Roberson - His hand in mine

23. Carroll Roberson - Sheltered in arms of God

24. Tribute Quartet - Outside the gate

25. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Sing to me of heaven

26. The Perrys - The blood and its power

27. The Kingdom Heirs - Tell me why

28. The Browders - Lif up His name

29. Carroll Roberson - A wonderful life

30. Carroll Roberson - Live what we preach

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.

Carroll Roberson is an evangelist, singer and songwriter. He was born July
17, 1955 in Ripley, Mississippi. Carroll went into full-time ministry in the
1980s. After serving two years as a pastor, he felt the Lord leading him
into evangelism. Since 1987, he has been preaching at revivals and crusades,
and singing his music to millions of people around the world.

Carroll has recorded more than twenty-five albums and written over one
hundred songs. He also hosts his own television program and has led several
tours to Israel with his wife Donna.