[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 14:26:18 EST 2015

Hello Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg on January 26th. Dr. Goldberg is a Professor of Ophthalmology and Director of Research at the University of California San Diego’s Shiley Eye Center. Dr. Goldberg is a grant co-recipient of the Department of Defense’s whole eye transplant project. He’ll join us to talk about the new eye transplant project and its challenges and benefits for patients.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Monday January 26th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream