[Radio-announce] All pumped up and ready for action on this week's Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Patriots time

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 16:08:03 EST 2015

Hi friends,

It's two hours before show-time - the ref's have checked all of our Yin Yang
Pairs - signed off on 11 of the 12 we submitted and we are ready to

Brian is at the helm tonight brandishing a brand new sparkling microphone.

Will be a fun one. Hope you can tune in the Yin Yang Show today on ACB Radio
Interactive from 6 to 9 PM New England Patriots time. Tune us in at
http://acbradio.org/interactive

... and remember to stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Ann Sylvia with
Global Beat.

Brian and Rick