[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- ACB’s Eric Bridges

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 18:02:07 EST 2015

Hello Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing ACB’s Eric Bridges on January 30th. Eric is currently ACB’s Director of External Relations and Policy. During his tenure at ACB, Eric has championed several pieces of legislation, including the successful enactment of The Pedestrian Safety and Enhancement Act. He’ll join us to talk about his journey to becoming a part of ACB and changing blind people’s lives forever.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Friday January 30th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream