[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show airs this weekend with a great giveaway

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Jan 24 00:22:31 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

This weekend starting at 6:00 PM Eastern time I bring to you the Desert Skies show heard on ACB Radio Interactive. We have a lot to get to this week including:

*         Lots and lots of your requests and great music.

*         Lots of great technology news sprinkled in throughout the show with a special treat for those that participate!

*         Every person that submits a request or comment during the show will be submitted into a drawing for a free copy of VoiceDream Writer, the newest exciting iOS application from VoiceDream LLC. We will talk a lot about this application during the show. This is a value of $10.00. You must be "interactive" to win <smile>.

Again, all the fun starts at 6:00 PM Eastern this Saturday and you can join us by clicking your way through to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

Ways of contacting me will be given during the airing of the Desert Skies show.

See everyone there!

Jeff Bishop