[Radio-announce] Tomorrow Morning On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Jan 24 14:29:31 EST 2015

This Sunday at 9:00 CST on Encouragement for the Journey Chip and Denny will
be having another all bluegrass gospel Sunday.

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

 Playlist:

01. Jeff and Sheri Easter - I believe its time to be leaving

02. The Cathedrals - Ride that glory train

03. Zane and Donna King - Shine

04. Steve Ivy - Don't go

05. The Bishops - With the Spirit of the Lord inside

06. The Crist Family - Living with the light on

07. Karen Peck & New River - 'Round the kitchen table

08. The Isaacs - Little bit of heaven

09. Bill and Gloria Gaither and their Homecoming Friends - Go rest high on
that mountain

10. Paul Williams and the Victory Trio - He answers my plea

11. The Cluster Pluckers - O come angel band

12. Rhonda Vincent - The Lord is smiling on me

13. Jody Brown Indian Family - Heavenly honey

14. The Lewis Family - You can't stop time

15. Ernie Dawson and Heirline - Old rusty wagon

16. Jimmy Fortune - I believe

17. Daily and Vincent - More than a name on the wall

18. Porter Wagoner - When I lay my burdens down

19. Red Roots - Christian country girl

20. The Village Singers - There's nothing my God can't do

21. Doyle Lawson & Quick Silver - When He welcomes me in

22. Alison Krauss - Count your blessings

23. The Cardinals - Protect my soul

24. The Browns - Rock and redeemer

25. The Rascals - The sweet by and by

26. Doc Watson - You must come in at the door

27. Country Gentlemen - Circuit rider

28. The Primitive Quartet - The only fire I'll ever feel

29. Artist unknown - Keep your fork something better's on the way

30. Karen Peck & New River - Hey

31. The Isaacs - Hallelujah turnpike

32. The Cluster Pluckers - Keep on the sunny side

33. The Isaacs - He ain't never done me nothin' but good

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com