[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Coming Up later this afternoon

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Jan 26 13:53:05 EST 2015

Hi to All:

At 6:00 P.M. Eastern and 3:00 P.M. Pacific, join us for our weekly
journey into jazz.  This week, we feature various musicians playing
songs by the great songwriter Cole Porter.

Listen using broadband on a portable note taker or your smart phone:

http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can call: 231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you are accessing the show with your Android or iPhone, consider
finding and listening to us on TuneIn Radio.

If you miss the actual broadcast on Monday evening, you can always hear
it later that week by going to http://jazzguys.libsyn.com or subscribing
to the podcast on iTunes or TuneIn Radio.

Look forward to seeing you for the show.

Your ACB Radio Jazz Guys,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.