[Radio-announce] Why not give yourself the gift of time "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 27 18:46:17 EST 2015

Some of us wait for this show each week. Some report finding peace, solace, comfort and rest. Tune in, if you wish:
7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
It replays on WQNA FM 88.3 http://wqna.org <http://wqna.org/> Thursday at 3:00 A.M. EST.
and Sunday, on Mid Town Radio http://midtownradio.org <http://midtownradio.org/>
at 6:00 A.M. EST.

I’m planning another issue of my newsletter “The Hazeltonian.”
If you aren’t on my Announce list and want it, send a blank email to
announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com <mailto:announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com>

Meanwhile, I am thinking to not post each and every show update on my Announce list. I don’t post each podcast and blog update. It would be just more of what most of us get too much of, email! lol So I’ll give you updates in a more frequent newsletter, and not so much repetition. That is the plan for now. lol

See you “In The Quiet”, the most important contribution I bring.

And don’t forget the Monday “Good Energy Mix”, now in its eighth year!

More soon!

Stay well, and trust that wonderful things are happening beyond all of the blag la la out there!

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
http://debbiehazelton.c <http://debbiehazelton.c/> om