[Radio-announce] Tomorrow Morning On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Jan 31 13:12:23 EST 2015

The Chuck Wagon Gang, 1936-present,  will be the featured group this Sunday
morning on Encouragement for the Journey.

Every Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive at 9:00 a.m. CST.

Listen on your PC or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss one of our shows you can find several of the most recent ones by
going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

 Playlist:

01. The Florida Boys - Built on amazing grace

02. The Cathedrals - Step into the water

03. The Kingsmen - Called out

04. The Statesmen - What would I do

05. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Echoes from the burning bush

06. The Chuck Wagon Gang - He will set your fields on fire

07. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Swing down, chariot

08. The Blackwood Brothers - There's a great day coming

09. The McKameys - God on the mountain

10. The Hinsons - The lighthouse

11. The Rambos - He looked beyond my fault

12. The Inspirations - I'll not turn my back on Him now

13. The Imperials - Sail on

14. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Keep on the firing line

15. The Chuck Wagon Gang - I know that my redeemer lives

16. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Come unto me

17. Jerry and The Singing Goffs - Please search the book again

18. The Plainsmen - Love like the love of God

19. The Happy Goodmans - Who am I

20. 11th Hour - Saints are born

21. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Wasted years

22. The Chuck Wagon Gang - He knew me

23. The Chuck Wagon Gang - The church in the Wildwood

24. The Rebels - Cheer the weary traveler

25. Four Fold - Heaven came down

26. The Dixie Echoes - Life's railway to heaven

27. The Bishops - What I have

28. Carroll Roberson - If I had a dollar

29. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Keep on the sunny side

30. The Chuck Wagon Gang - I'll be listening

31. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Fa so la

32. The Chuck Wagon Gang - Forty years ago

33. The Chuck Wagon Gang - The gloryland way

Send your request to: request at gatewayfortheblind.com

We hope you will join us and tell a friend about the program.