[Radio-announce] The 2015 ACB Conference and Convention Streaming Schedule has been posted to the ACB Radio website

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu Jul 2 08:22:04 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have posted the streaming schedule for this year's conference and
convention to the ACB Radio website.

You can view it by going to http://acbradio.org/acbconvention2015.

There is also a link to it on the front page where you can also add the full
event calendar to your mobile device.

Thanks to Jeff Bishop for creating the event calendar again this year!

Also please note that streaming times may change with little or no notice
due to technical difficulties or changes to the events themselves.

If you are planning on attending the convention in person, I hope to see you
there.

If not, enjoy the coverage on ACB Radio.

I will be activating the convention at acbradio.org email address so if you
have questions or comments about the convention you can send them there.

I will also be monitoring the acbradio twitter account so you can reach me
there as well.

Larry