[Radio-announce] At 9 p.m. Eastern Anything and Everything starts, and there's a new feature to hear.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 4 21:15:19 EDT 2015

Hi.

It's that time of the week when I have something on ACB Radio Interactive
called Anything and Everything.  I'll tell you what I know of the weather
for Lexington, KY, have a sports update, and there's that great feature
known as the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

There's a new feature that will be on the show.  I'm sure many of you in the
U.S. remember the TV show Name That Tune.  Well, I'm resurrecting that
feature.  It's simple.  You hear the song I play and name it.  There would
be great prizes for this segment, but the Anything and Everything budget has
been cut in half, so you'll have to settle for virtual prizes.

To hear the show, which is on as I write this message, go to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to the Interactive stream.

Enjoy the show currently on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org