[Radio-announce] don't forget the FIA showcase tonight on ACB Radio Cafe.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 7 20:20:02 EDT 2015

I want to make sure you find the showcase, with all of our coverage on Mainstream and Live, sometimes people look there. The FIA Showcase is on the Cafe stream, at 9:00 eastern, 8:00 central this evening. It’s always such a fun time. I hope you’ll be there. And if you haven’t been tuning in, convention coverage is happening all week! It’s the 54th Annual National 2015 ACB Conference and Convention, the organization by which ACB Radio is possible. We’ve got three more days of General sessions. Will there be changes to our officers or board? Tune in!

http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>
More liveworkshops! Find them!

http://acbradio.org/live <http://acbradio.org/live>
The schedule is on the website, and you can always check the streams on the ACB Radio Tuner.
http://acbradio.org <http://acbradio.org/>

the Twitter feed for Acbnational is active, and if you want to search or add to the discussion, use the hashtag #acb15

Enjoy!