[Radio-announce] A Week off! The Good Energy Mix is back today! Woo hoo! Come and get it!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 13 10:03:28 EDT 2015

Hey there! Good morning!

I took a week off to relish each moment of the 2015 ACB National Conference
and Convention, not missing a beat of it via our own ACB Radio. Wow, what a
convention it was!!!

And while I was very disappointed in this year's FIA Showcase, which I will
address in my comments today, I have two gems from it which I will proudly
play!

Lots of other great music, and a personal note of absolute pride and joy in
my friend Jeff bishop's new position on the ACB board, voted in, not
appointed, yes voted in, by our own membership! We hope he's back on the air
with us soon!!! Yay Jeff!!!

So much is brewing! Lots to play and say.!

Come and get it, tired or not! Hey, I overslept an hour after my alarm went
off this morning, and still had to start from scratch with today's show,
including picking those gems out of the FIA Showcase archive. Now, to get a
bite to eat. Oh yes, some delicious muffins I made yesterday. Do you know
about the new cooking show I'm doing with Randy Rusnak? The Hazel Nuts! Lol
It first airs July 18 at 9:00 P.M. EST. Oh it will be, well, nuts!

And yes, "In The Quiet is back tomorrow night, same time.

But meanwhile, today, let's do it! "The Good Energy Mix" 11:00 A.M. EST.

Here On Purpose!

Making a Positive Difference wherever possible!

http://debbiehazelton.com