[Radio-announce] What Is Apple Music And Is It Accessible Highlighted on MainMenu This Week!!!

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:03:39 EDT 2015

Apple Music is the new music service from Apple, and we will start learning
how to use it, and how accessible it is on our iOS devices on MainMenu this
week.

MainMenu host David Tanner begins a two part exploration of Apple Musiic on
his iPhone 5 and shows us some of the tricks to get to the music you want to
hear and add to your library.

Due to a summer cold David decides to continue our series on Dolphin Guide
next week, and instead gives us three more of the great demos of Apple Watch
from David Woodbridge.

In these demos David Woodbridge shows us how to make a phone call from Apple
Watch.

Next David shows us how to set an alarm on the Apple Watch.

And he finishes up his demos for this week by showing us how to use the
calendar on the Apple Watch.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org