[Radio-announce] A new show begins on ACB Radio Mainstream tonight

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sat Jul 18 16:33:34 EDT 2015

Hi all:

It gives me great pleasure in introducing a new cooking show to ACB Radio
Mainstream!

Beginning at 9:00 P.M. eastern time tonight join Debbie Hazelton and Randy
Rusnak for Cooking with the Hazelnuts.

This show will bring a new twist on cooking and lots of humor to your
kitchen table!

This show will repeat every two hours overnight and during the day on Sunday
except when the kids line up is airing.

This show will also be available via podcast in the next week or so as I
build the podcast feed.

So Saturday nights are all about cooking as we have Cooking with the
Hazelnuts followed by Cooking in the Dark.

You can tune in to mainstream by going to http://acbradio.org/mainstream or
dial 231-460-1047
<http://acbradio.org/mainstream%20or%20dial%20231-460-1047>  and select
option 1.