[Radio-announce] Calling all cooks, and wannabe cooks, all loveToEat, LoveToLaugh folks!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Jul 18 18:30:10 EDT 2015

It’s a new weekly cooking show we’re bringing to ACB Radio and we aim to have something for everyone!

It’s The Hazel Nuts, myself with Randy Rusnak, known to many as “The Big R. Do you know him? Have you heard any of his cooking demos?

Over the years, I’m often asked how-to questions about cooking. We decided to put our passion and talents together, not to mention our downright love of humor and laughter!

We hope you’ll join us. Heck, if we could feed you, I bet we would. In the meantime, how about some, well, sound bites? "What? Bites of sound?" How about some cooking tips and lots of learning from our experiences, We’ve both cooked for years, and we ain’t no spring chickens! lol.  We don’t know everything, make, and share, our own cooking mistakes, so you know you’re dealing with down-to-earth real people! Many of you perhaps remember the cooking segments I did on past shows. Randy has taught cooking, and still today, is loved by past students who continue to thank him today for what they learned. We promise to give you the best of what we know, so you can cook and prepare all you want!

It’s airing tonight at 9:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream <http://acbradio.org/mainstream>
and replaying everyy two hours through the broadcast day. In it, we give you our contact info, and ways you might also choose to participate.

We’re nutty about cooking, about eating, about showing you more of what we know is possible, and we hope you have fun with us, and find some new ideas for what you can do in the kitchen!

On a personal note, my Windows computer is in the shopfor repair. Not sure of the damage or verdict yet, but in all likelihood, I won’t be on the air Monday or Tuesday, save, some sort of miracle!

Meanwhile, happy cooking! Come hang out with “The Hazel Nuts!