[Radio-announce] show reminder for tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 07:09:26 EDT 2015

Hello! Hello! Hello!

It's Mike from The Best of Yesterday and Today, here to remind you to tune
in this Wednesday night for two hours of all your favorite hits from the 70s
to the present. This week, we'll kick off the festivities with a little
remix, along with the usual today in history, we'll take a look at what
took place in the late 90s

and of course play lots of great music to get you up and moving! Feel free
to contact me via email at

mbern6516 at aol.com

or skype at

smiley-guy218 and let me know what you'd like me to play. See you all
tonight!

Mike

This week on TBYT, we'll take it back to the 70s and relive some of those
far out tunes of disco, check out what the celebrities are up to these days,
and pay a visit to comedian Paula Poundstone. It goes without saying, but
I'll be taking your requests, song dedications and comments as usual. Wanna
get in touch? Send email to the show at:

mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>

Call me on Skype at:

smiley-guy218. If you're not already in my contact list, you can search for
my Skypename and send me a contact request.

To access, point your pc's browser or other portable Internet-capable device
to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

I've been on air for approximately four weeks now, and so far, except for a
small hand-full of family members and personal aquaintances, the
communication has been pretty quiet. It's possible that some of you are
still trying to get a feel for what my show is like prior to communicating.
I still have yet to hear from all of you well-seasoned  ACBRI listeners.
Don't be shy folks. I'm really a nice guy, and very approachable. So if you
have comments, requests, or if you want to send out a special song to that
special someone, I'm your guy with the tunes. So come one, come all! And
join me this coming Wednesday night, June 24, for The Best Of Yesterday and
Today, from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACBRI Where your listening is our business.
Talk to ya soon.

Mike B, DJ/summer camp counselor and college student