[Radio-announce] Apple Music and Dolphin Guide are Highlighted on MainMenu This Week!

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 02:36:25 EDT 2015

On MainMenu this week we will be looking at Apple Music for iOS again, and
this time we will explorer the features and how to use the Beats Radio
portion of Apple Music.

Then we will take a tour and demonstration of the word processor part of
Dolphin Guide.  We will learn how you can get help with everything that you
do in Guide, and then create our first document using Guide.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

                mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org