[Radio-announce] It has returned! Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:10:30 EDT 2015

Hello everybody!
It is with great pleasure that I inform you that Wacky Wednesday on
the Farm is returning today!
What do we do on the show, you ask?
Well, to put it simply, we play a great deal of music (this year we
will try a new format), and, we have fun, and most of the time, Wacky
conversations!
So what do you say? Come join the fun!
It all begins at 4 P.M Eastern, just after Alex Banwell and Worship Unlimmited!
To listen, visit the following URL.
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Or, if you have the ACB Radio tuner, just push the interactive button,
and you will be there in no time!
Remember, you can also call 231-460-1047, and choose the interactive
button. (LD charges may apply).
Contact info will be given out during the program.

Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek