[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- ACB’s Audio Description Project Director Joel Snyder

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 12:58:05 EDT 2015

Hi Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing ACB’s Audio Description Project Director Joel Snyder on Friday June 5th.

Joel will be talking about the plans for a mini Audio Description consumer conference during this July’s ACB Convention in Dallas and commenting on Netflix’s new audio description offerings for its customers.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

Deadline for submitting questions is Friday June 5th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream