[Radio-announce] another week, means another show!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 21:43:10 EDT 2015

Greetings fellow djs, and listeners across the globe.

I hope you've all had an enjoyable weekend despite the horribly  Inclement
weather that's been taking place both in Texas and other places. But don't
let the nasty weather outside your window get you down. Oh the weather
outside may be frightful, but the music coming up on this week's episode of
The Best Of Yesterday and Today is so delightful! So since you've nowhere
else to go, tune and listen to ACB Radio! Radio! Radio!

Be sure to mark your calendars and join me Mike B this Wednesday night from
7 to 9 Eastern, For The Best Of Yesterday and Today.

For comments, requests, or song dedications, send email to

mbern6516 at aol.com.

or

send a skype request and call me at Skypename Smiley-guy218. I'll see you
then.

Mike