[Radio-announce] replays this week, apology

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 8 19:27:51 EDT 2015

This nasty respiratory thing that began mid May managed to surprise me with another very nasty relapse. I went to the doctor today and got stronger meds and an X ray.  Some of the under current things I see in our medical system make me want to stay as far from it as I can. Nonetheless, it’s good to have strong  meds on hand when we need them. I hope to be back in full voice next week. Meanwhile, enjoy the replays.