[Radio-announce] coming up this week on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 15:05:40 EDT 2015

Hello hello hello again,

It's Mike from The Best Of Yesterday and Today back for yet another week of
music,

and as Marlaina always says, "news you can use".  As many of you are aware,
there

were some technical difficulties at the beginning of last weeks's show,
causing a

slight disruption. There wasn't even enough time for me to come on air to
warn you

that there was even a problem at all. That's how crazy things were around
here. As

a result, I extended the show an extra 46 minutes past 9 to make up for the
listening

time you'd lost, having to wait for me to return to the airwaves. Well this
week,

I've got a little treat for you. I'm going to do a command performance of
last week's

show! That's right, if you missed out on anything from last week, you'll
literally

get to hear it all over again this Wednesday night starting at 7 Eastern, 6
Central,

5 Mountain, 4 pacific, 3 Alaska, 2 Hawaiian and midnight in the UK. How to
access?

Just point your notetaker, pc or other Internet-capable device to

www.acbradio.org/interactive

and have fun.

So come one, come all! for the best of yesterday and today, and of course,
your requests

and song dedications are always welcome. I can't promise that I'll be able
to play

everything you ask for, but there's no harm in asking. If I have it, I'll
play it.

Hopefully we'll have a much smoother ride this time. See you tomorrow night.

Mike B