[Radio-announce] Just letting you all know I'm back.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 9 17:57:59 EDT 2015

Hi.

This note serves two purposes.  First, it is to tell you that, after my
computer has been to the PC hospital, I'm pleased to report it's working
well.  I'll be back on this Saturday night at 9 p.m. Eastern with Anything
and Everything, audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through
today.  Tune in and enjoy.

The second purpose of this note is to test if I can send a message.  Rather
than just send a test note, I thought I'd put some content in it.

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org