[Radio-announce] this week on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 12:05:35 EDT 2015

Coming up this Wednesday on The Best Of Yesterday and Today:

We'll take a look at some of the celebrities who were born  onJune
seventeen, explore what happened on the curren tday in history, and in honor
of Baseball season here in the U.S, we'll share a laugh or two with Abbott
and Costello's famous Whose On First rutine. As always, your comments,
requests and song dedications are always welcome at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or via Skype at smiley-guy218. It all starts this coming Wednesday, June 17,
from 7 to 9 pm Eastern.

To listen simply point your pc or portable device to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join the party!

I'll see you Wednesday night.

Mike B