[Radio-announce] Worship Unlimited will be live and back to normal tomorrow.

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:47:27 EDT 2015

HI all.

Thanks for being patient and bearing with me during my house move.  We now
finally have our internet up and running again, so this week's Worship
Unlimited will be the first live broadcast from my new home.  I do hope
you'll be able to join Lou and I for 3 hours of praising our mighty Lord.
Also, as ever, we'd love to receive your requests, which you can either
email to:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd.

See you tomorrow between 1 and 4 pm eastern, on ACB Radio Interactive!