[Radio-announce] just a brief reminder

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 19:00:17 EDT 2015

Good evening everyone,

In case my original post didn't reach your inbox when I sent it yesterday,
just as a brief reminder that coming up this Wednesday on The Best Of
Yesterday and Today,

I'll be listing some of the celebrities who are celebrating birthdays on
June seventeen, exploring the current tday in history, and to honor Baseball
season, we'll laugh it up a bit  with Abbott and Costello with their famous
rutine,  Whose On

First. In addition I'll be taking your comments, requests and song
dedications at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

Or via Skype at smiley-guy218. It all starts tomorrow night, June 17, from

7 to 9 pm Eastern.

To listen simply point your pc or portable device to:

http://www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join the party! Before I go, I just want to say, congradulations to Alex
and her family on a successful move to your new home!

I look forward to chatting with and spinning the hits for all of you
tomorrow night.

Mike B