[Radio-announce] Wanna swim? Tune into Anything and Everything tonight from lake side.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 20 13:24:21 EDT 2015

Hi.

All right, I'm not actually on the shore of a lake, but we're getting lots
of rain here, and I think I need to build a boat or something like that.
It's time for another Anything and Everything.  This show is on ACB Radio
Interactive every Saturday starting at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. time.  For three
hours I'll play you audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's
through today.  I also will tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, give you
a sports update, and there's always that great Bullwinkle joke of the week.
Also, don't forget to get those requests into me.  I have the Anything and
Everything $5,000 guarantee.  You pay me $5,000, and I'll play anything you
want, guaranteed.

To tune into the fun, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to Interactive.  You can also use apps like oOtunes and
iBlink Radio to listen.

So tune into ACB Radio Interactive to hear me starting at 9 p.m. Eastern for
another three hours of Anything and Everything on ACBRI.

Have fun, and don't work too hard.

I wanna be the D.J. on WWV.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org