[Radio-announce] Up with the birds this morning! It's "The Good Energy Mix!"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 22 09:55:43 EDT 2015

Hey hey! It’s Monday!

Come hang out with me and the little birdies and grab a  song or two as we move into this new week!

Yeah yeah! No matter what!

I didn’t want to jump out of bed either, when that alarm woke me!

But the little birdies were singing, so I started the show music playing!

Come on!

You’ve already been up? In the UK. or elsewhere afar, jumping into this day earlier than I?

Come grab an earful or two of this good energy anyway! It just might add to your week!

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Want it by phone?

231-460-1047
Press 4.

Don’t let the sweet, cute little birdies steal all the sunshine, have all the songs! :-)

Debbie Hazelton
Making a positive difference everyday!
What about you?
http://debbiehazelton <http://debbiehazelton/>.com