[Radio-announce] REMINDER: Speaking Out for the Blind- Request for Questions- Vanda Pharmaceuticals’ Vice President Dr. Marlene Dressman

mccallen3 at comcast.net mccallen3 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 13:57:05 EDT 2015

REMINDER:

Hi Speaking Out for the Blind listeners,

I will be interviewing Vanda Pharmaceuticals Vice President Dr. Marlene Dressman on Thursday June 25th.

Dr. Dressman is both the Vice President and Tasimelteon Development Program Director for Vanda Pharmaceuticals. Prior to joining Vanda in 2003, Dr. Dressman worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals where she helped build the company’s Clinical Pharmacogenetics Department. She holds a Ph. D. in Human Genetics from the University of Pittsburgh.

Dr. Dressman will talk about how Vanda Pharmaceuticals is conducting research on the Non-24 Hour Sleep Wake Disorder, a condition that causes nighttime sleep problems and daytime difficulties, such as the overwhelming urge to nap. Some of the research includes studying possible medications for, and giving testimonial interviews to Non-24 patients.

I welcome any questions that you may have for this guest, and I’ll read most, if not all of them on the air.

Just reply to this message with the question, your name, and where you’re from.

The deadline for submitting questions is Thursday June 25th at 6AM Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

Speaking Out for the Blind Producer and Host

ACB Radio Mainstream