[Radio-announce] 2015 Convention Calendar ready for use on your portable device (iDevice, Android, etc.)

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sun Jun 28 21:02:12 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

As usual we are providing an iCalendar feed for all 2015 ACB Convention activities that are found in the Convention program. There are 248 events this year and let your iPhone, iPad or Android device help you with events and goings on at the convention. Simply open this iCalendar link on your device and subscribe to the calendar. Use your Calendar app on your device to review the entries. We will do our best to keep this updated as changes are announced through our convention leadership team. Here is the link to subscribe to the calendar:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/uugl8lvnanc5r5dl6odqrs1r18%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

For those listening at home we have noted which items will be live streamed by putting the word Streaming inside of parenthesis at the end of the event name.

Have an awesome convention everyone!

Jeff Bishop